Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life through a tattoo

I used to hate people with tattoo. My first Impression when I see such a person is "Wow look at that. he looks like a gangster or thug. Maybe he is a fugitive from big-cruel-secret-such an organitation or something".
I definitely hate a tattoed person (or person with tattoo I think).
But that's long time a go.
Now I see it with different way.
I begin to love a tattoo.
Maybe this is an impact from playing music.
I saw many musicians, artists, even a hollywood superstars have a tattoo.
The tattoos are beautifull.
Absolutely awesome.
As far as I know, a person's tattoo has a meaning. Every person has a different tattoo meaning.
Most tattoo has important and unique meaning according to a person's life.
Here's my favourite. It's from Brandon Boyd. Singer and songwriter of incubus














The first one is a picture of Koi Fish.
The Koi Fish is symbolic in the Buddhist Religion, representing courage. Humans ’swim’ through the ‘ocean of suffering’ without fear, just like a fish swims through water.
The next one is a Tibetan mantra, “Om Mani Padme Hum”.
Its direct translation is “Hail the Jewel of the Lotus” and means, “The Sound That Strengthens Compasion in All Enlightened Beings”.

That's sound pretty good right? I suprise to know that how a tattoo can have such a deep meaning. It's absolutely huge.
Brandon is looking georgous with the tattoos.




















You couldn't agree more right?

I used to have a 'Light Grenade' tattoo. But it's only temporarily.
My girlfriend (and both my parents) is forbid me to have a tattoo.
Yeah that sucks.
But hey, maybe I will have it someday.
well at least not in short time I guess.
Someday.. Sooner.. Later...
Just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment