Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Another Story In a Day of Hannibal Nasserie

This is my third month in brisbane..
So far everything seem okay..

Well but not 'everything'..
I must admit life is fluctuate..
Depends how you described it..
Really fun here absolutely.. No parents.. No rules.. You can do everything you want.. Or I must say almost everything..

You can drink 'till you drunk..
Smoke weed 'till high..
Took 'alcid' so you touch the sky.. well at lest you feel like it..
No one tell you what you must or mustn't do..
Really enjoy that part dude..

But everything good has a price..
Yep and I do mean every words..
It's all bout money dude.. Cash, coin, income, profit, whatever you named it..
We all need money to survive..

And now I know the meaning of that words..
Last Friday my TV cable's and home phone been cut.. I forgot to pay the bill.. And that's not all..
Guess what?
The provider gave a fine also along with the bill..
So now I've got double-choke-sided-slam on my neck..
I have to pay the bill and the fine which is cost more than the bill..
Shit isn't it?

But that's not all.. I haven't pay the rent for this week and apparently I haven't pay for electricity either..
Crap Goddamn Shit Son Of a Bitch!!!!!!!!!
Feel like my head begin to explode..

I'll have final project next two weeks and final exam after that..
With the bill and rent problem, I don't think I'll be able to gain high GPA this semester..

Oh please Lord.. The Almighty one.. I beg you for mercy..
Show me your way so I can fulfill all my tasks and end this-money-thing-problem..
I guess I have to be patient and wait for my pray and my allowance next month to come..

I think I'll lived 'till that..
After all this is just another story in a day of Hannibal Nasserie



2 comments: